Support The Ute Indian Tribe Political Action Committee:

Help stop Rep. Rob Bishop's land grab!

Senator Orrin Hatch and Representative Rob Bishop MUST be stopped!

  • He has attempted to legislate the biggest Indian Land grab in more than 100 years!
  • He has repeatedly violated the trust of the Ute Indian Tribe
  • He has treated court rulings that have settled Indian land questions with contempt
  • He receives 93% of his financial support from outside of the State of Utah, 99% from outside of his home district
  • Bishop has otherwise been a do-nothing Congressman with the worst absentee record of any other member!

The content of this website is not approved by any candidate or candidate's committee. 


utepac shirts

available now!

For more info contact us directly at (435)213-3168


Contributions to a political action committee are NOT tax deductible. 
The Ute Indian Tribe PAC is registered as a federal PAC with the Federal Elections Commission.

By donating to Ute PAC you are agreeing to the contribution rules below:


  1. I am a U.S. Citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
  2. This contribution is not from general treasury funds of a corporation, bank or trade union.
  3. I am not a U.S. Government contractor. 
  4. I am 18 years or over.
  5. The funds I am donating are solely my personal funds and have not been provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution. 
  6. Individuals may contribute a maximum of $5000 per year, and contributions are NOT tax deductible.